Friday, December 30, 2016

New Year's Eve Countdown Pizza Dip

I made this last year and never posted it.  Came across the pictures and figured, why not?


I'm thinkin' I'll bust it out again tomorrow, but without the meat.
Just Countdown Cheese Dip.
Ahhhjeahhhhh.
Here's a link to the recipe, if you wanna give it a whirl:






I made ours ahead of time, minus the number cut outs, then reheated it and added the clockworks.



Mmmmm, hot cheese.




Any big plans for the night?
We'll ring in the new year with the kiddos and be fast asleep by midnight, I'm sure.
Happy New Year!



14 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, love it! Wish I would have saw this before New Years Eve. I will have to try and remember for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beneath are some webpages really worth checking out

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. please visit the internet sites we comply with, such as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your means of describing the whole thing in this piece of writing is truly good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're one of the highest quality sites online. You're great. Magnificent it is

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, superb weblog structure! The whole site is great. Im happy I found this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very informative idea. There's a lot that can learn here. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very informative and well-written post! Greatjob for your hardwork man!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look forward to seeking more of this fantastic post. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, I'm happy to see some great articles on this site. thankyou so much

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to thank for the efforts you made in writing this Excellent Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover