Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Backyard: 1/3/16

When I was out taking pictures of Libby in the snow last weekend, I figured I had better shoot some pics around the yard, too.  This may be the last we see of the snow this winter.


The freezing rain came the following evening, so the fluffy white only last a day.
The Hebes around the yard didn't seem to be phased by the freezing temperatures.




These next ones show how little clean up I do in the fall.





The Pee Gee Hydrangea.



Buried succulents.



It actually would have been kinda fun to have a fire.



A Boxwood.


Our DIY patio table.


And last, the big blue Hydrangea.







That's all for today.




3 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you got snow before we did here. Amazing. Everything looks so polished up and clean under a bit of snow, doesn't it? Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I do absolutely no cleanup in the fall. I'm gearing up to start soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. I'm not a fan of snow but it is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover