Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Life Snippets #10

Okay kids, this is it for awhile.  I have some last minute things to do tomorrow, and then we're boardin' the plane at the ass crack of dawn Thursday morning.  I'll be off the grid until the middle of next week.  Woot woot.  Don't miss me too much.  :)

Here's a look at some random May moments:

Workin' gloves.



The driveway side of the house, with a fresh coat of paint and a new color on the door.
So long purple, hello black.






Garden bloggers are awesome.
Susan from the blog, All About My Garden, knew I was coveting Variegated Solomon's Seal, so she dug some up out of her yard, packaged it up, and mailed it to me.
She also stuck in some Epimedium.
Beyond sweet.
I had it in the dirt less than 15 minutes after opening it.






Speaking of garden bloggers, I won an edible gardening book on Jennifer's blog, Three Dogs In a Garden and it came in the mail today.
I've been saying for years that I want to learn more about growing food, so it was perfect.
I can't wait to get home and dig into it.

The Dad splurged on some rib-eyes a couple weeks ago and was cravin' briquettes instead of the gas grill.
So we pulled out the hibachi.
So stinkin' good.





And last, a little sneak peak at my brother-in-law's surprise birthday party.
My sister planned a Crab Boil at home with friends, and because it was a surprise, we busted out the whole thing in three hours, while he was golfing with The Dad.
What, what.
A full post to come when I get home.







Have a great week, and I'll make an attempt to catch up on your blogs when I get home.
Lake Havasu, here we come.....




16 comments:

  1. That was nice of your fellow blogger to mail you some plants! The steaks look yummy- haven't cooked on charcoal in a long time! Have loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos! the food looks delish!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome she sent you that!!! I just love the blogging community :) The party looked like a great time. And, hope you have a blast on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Briquettes are the only way to grill, so of course those steaks were awesome!! I miss grilling a lot lately. Very nice of your friend to send you a piece of her plant. Have a fabulous time. On my behalf, sleep in a late, like everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time, my friend. And don't worry about a thing. I'm sure your mom has everything under control. Congrats on the prize and the plants. Aren't people awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there,
    Some of those photos have familiar looking plants. If those are the ones I mailed, I am absolutely amazed at how good they look. Enjoy your trip!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey friend! Have fun on your vacay! I'm finally back to the land of the blog-living and glad to see you're doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your door looks gorgeous contrasting with the house paint color--pretty! And the steaks are making me drool--will have to do something like that soon--I've been too busy to BBQ lately, but I really want to. Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new color on your door; so fresh and clean! Your sister did an amazing job on the party. That's so awesome that she pulled it together so quickly. Blogging friends are the best. I love the leaves in the plants that she sent.

    ReplyDelete

  10. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this topic and am very excited.Thank you.

    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  11. • กำจัดขน
    • กระตุ้นการผลิตคอลลาเจนชูกระชับผิวหน้า (Tightening) เลือนหายไปริ้วรอยช่วยทำให้ผิวเรียบเนียน
    • รอยหลุมสิวตื้นขึ้นรวมทั้งรูขุมขนกระชับขึ้นผิวหน้าละเอียดรวมทั้งเรียบเนียน
    • รักษาสิวอักเสบรอยแดงจากสิวหรือเส้นเลือดฝอยที่แตกต่างจากปกติ
    • ลดความหมองคล้ำผิวกระจ่างขาวสวยใสดูอ่อนกว่าวัย
    • กำจัดเส้นโลหิตขอดและก็เส้นเลือดฝอย
    • รักษาเส้นโลหิตขอดเล็กๆได้โดยไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาผ่าตัด ไม่ต้องนอนพัก แม้กระนั้นบางทีอาจจำต้องทำต่อเนื่องกันบ่อยครั้งก็เลยจะได้ผลลัพธ์ที่ดี


    เลเซอร์ขนขา
    เลเซอร์รักแร้
    เลเซอร์บิกินี
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขนหน้า
    เลเซอร์ กำจัดขน รักแร้

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found your post interesting to read and i want to say that this is a best post i have ever seen until now. Take a look at Fortnite gift card codes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really positive site, I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. I have some info about my emulator online

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover