Monday, October 14, 2013

Paper Leaf Garland

I've got a super easy fall project for ya today.  I saw the leaves on Pinterest a week or so ago, so when I was trying to come up with an activity, I dug the stuff out of my stash and made them with The Kid while the girls napped on Friday.


I got the template and instructions here:   
Folded Paper Fall Leaves

I just used scrapbook paper from my stash, glued on a stem, punched a hole it it, then we strung them on some garden twine. Quick, easy, and free.


Here they are at our house:







Fun, right?
For more fun fall projects, yummy autumn food recipes, plus just pretty pictures, you can check out my It's Fall Y'all Pinterest board.

Today, I'm unpacking my kitchen.
Wahoooo.
I'll have some updated pictures for ya tomorrow.



Please see my sidebar for the parties I link up to.



11 comments:

  1. That is a really, really cute idea, Mindy! Love the fun look to your garland. Whoo Hooo on the kitchen!!!! Can't wait to see it! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! You and the kid did a great job on this one! And it looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I am going to dig out my scrapbook paper tonight! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the papers you used to make your garland. It looks beautiful! Nice job.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unpacking the kitchen!?!?! Bring on those pics please!!! Ok and those leaves are dynamite! They are so beautiful because they have dimension....what a cool project!!! Happy day to ya...bet you are through the roof!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there... I can`t connect with a link to the template and instructions!!! Help! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Viviana. It looks like the site doesn't exist anymore. I Googled, Paper Leaf Template, and there's tons of links - you could probably find one pretty similar. Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Mindy! ...I found it!!!! :D

      Delete
    3. Oh good. Happy cutting and folding! :)

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for review, it was excellent and very informative. Please Visit:

    bathroom remodel mckinney
    plano home improvement
    bathroom remodel richardson

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover