Monday, July 1, 2013

The Rose Garden 2013

I did a post about this rose garden back in the day.  Ya know, waaaay back in 2011.  To read the story, behind it and why I'm frequently there, you can read that post here.

If you could give a crap about my life story, and just want to see pretty pictures of roses, then forget the link and scroll.


Halfway through my photo taking frenzy, I realized it would be genius to photograph the name tags, in case anyone was interested.
Like I said, that was halfway through.
So some of these pictures don't have one.
If your life can't go on without knowing the name of one of them, it's a phone call away, so just ask.










The no names.


























































And I have to throw some kid pics in.
They were playing What Time Is It Mr. Fox with my mom.
Baby is so stinkin' cute, copying big brother and sister.












The End.


Please see my sidebar for the places I party.


2 comments:

  1. How blessed were you?!?! That is crazy awesome that you grew up across the street from such beauty! Wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone had access to beautiful gardens like these?? SO smart to center your neighborhood around the garden...man...why aren't all areas like this! Love those shots of your little people too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures Mindy! And your kids are just too stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover