Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cookie Butter Crescent Rolls

I'm pretty sure I'm the last person in the free world to try cookie butter.  The Dad brought home a jar from Trader Joe's last week and I had to whip up a couple recipes to try it out.  Well, that was after I had a spoonful straight outta the jar, to see what all the fuss was about.

I made these Cinnamon Chip Cookie Butter Oat Bars to take with us last weekend and thought they were just okay.  I left a plate for our neighbor, who stayed at our house while we were gone, and she said they were more than, "just okay", and that they were gone before the first night.  They didn't suck, they just weren't so good that I'd make them again.

These Crescent Rolls, on the other hand, were super yummy.  And so dang easy.  I made them for breakfast one morning and the kids inhaled them.  I was lucky to get a bite.  I just did a search on Pinterest and found the recipe for them here:  Cookie Butter Morning Buns

There's like four ingredients and they were quick to put together.  Win win.

Here they are at my house:










Maybe writing this post after dinner wasn't such a great idea.
Now, I'm pretty sure I have a date with a spoon and a jar.


Please check out my side bar for the parties I link up to.


7 comments:

  1. Oh poo,...we don't have Trader Joe's and therefore no cookie butter. I don't even know what it is but now I want it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie butter? Never even heard of it. Must be a west coast thing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at cookie butter..and I go to Trader's all the time and have not yet come home with this stuff...nor have I heard of it! What in the world! I will have to scope it out because it sounds amazing! Wonder if it is processed with nuts??? Your crescents look so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, dear...another something "I've never heard of"...
    Oh, Mindy, I live SUCH a sheltered life....:))
    I just pinned these luscious things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading the comments, I must be the 5th last person never to try cookie butter but I'm going to Trader Joe's this week for the first time and will pick some up. And then I will make these crescent rolls after the kids have gone to bed so that I can eat them all myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope. I'm the last person!!! Can't get it here!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks Delish though!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover