Sunday, July 28, 2013

Caprese Zucchini, Again

I posted this recipe the first time last summer.  I made it again the other night and had to take pictures 'cause it was so pretty.  For my recipe, go here:  Caprese Zucchini


I had a giant orange tomato from the farmer's market that was amazingly delicious.  I think last time I made it, I used regular old grocery store mozzarella.  This time I used the real deal fresh mozzarella.  Go heavy on the garlic powder when you're seasoning up the zucchini. The more the better.  I used a variegated basil from the garden on top.

We had fettuccini noodles with olive oil, garlic and feta to go with the zucchini.  And bread, of course.  It is me, afterall.








Yum.


Please see my sidebar for the parties I link up to.


1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO pretty you talented lady you! I will be showing this one to my pop! Hope you had a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover