Friday, March 8, 2013

Taste The Rainbow: A Kid Lunch


In keeping with the March theme that seems to be going around, I figured I'd do a nod to St. Patrick's Day with our kid lunch this week.  Rainbows are pretty easy to pull off, as long as you have a good supply of fruits and veggies in the house.  I didn't have anything blue or purple, so I made up for it with gummy bears. 


I used watermelon, carrots, cheddar cheese, banana, cucumber, and dried kiwi for the rainbow and around the rim.  Cottage cheese for the clouds.

Here's this week's Fun Food Friday lunch:










Friday family movie night is at my sister's house this week.
The BIL is whippin' up some Filipino soup for dinner.
I plan on wearing stretchy pants.
Enjoy your weekend!

Check out my side bar for the places I party every week.


7 comments:

  1. That is really cute and an idea I will steal to use with my grands! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stretchy pants are my uniform! Isn't that the cutest lunch ever!!! So colorful and pretty...my little one would love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous arrangement of food on the plate! Enjoy your movie night, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I know you hate me because I haven't been commenting! Life is finally slowing down that I have time to read blogs again. (Good or bad thing, not sure!)

    Anyhoo, wanted to say hi, let you know I joined Twitter last week (like I need anymore social media) and now that Pinterest and Instagram aren't my biggest addictions, I catch up in the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable as always!! I love that you made a rainbow out of healthy food! That can be tricky. Thanks for sharing at the party. I had to share on Face Book too! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover