Monday, February 11, 2013

Italian Meatloaf Sliders + More Football Food


Hey, hey, hey.  Remember that Italian Meatloaf I made last week?  Remember how I doubled the batch?  Well guess what I took as an appetizer for the Super Bowl?  Italian meatloaf sliders!  On the savory variety of those Hawaiian rolls.  With white cheddar.  All heated in the oven till the cheese was melty.  Mmmmm.




So this obviously isn't a recipe.  Just another idea for turning your leftovers into something else.


Here they are coming together at my house:







And hot out of the oven:





There's your excuse to make a double-batch.

Here's the rest of what I was shoving my face with:

Crab-Stuffed Twice-Baked Potatoes.


 Hot Cheesy Crab Dip.


 Spinach and Artichoke Dip.


Veggies.


Oyster Crackers.


Stuffed Jalapenos.
(I seriously ate my weight in these.)



Gumbo.


Fruit.


And last, but not least, Pecan Pie Bites.
(One of these days I'll share the recipe for these.  They're stupid good.)


There ya go.
Food fit for a Super Bowl.
Or, if you're me, a Tuesday.


5 comments:

  1. Yummer on the iSliders. Let me know if you'd like a bag of Graziano's Italian for your next batch. I've got an extra and will mail for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl..your killing me! Every time I read your posts it makes me hungry cause it looks sooooo yummy! And this mama has to shake this baby weight! But seriously these look just perfect! I must try!!! ...I meant to tell you that you have an eye for photographing food...not everyone can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, those slider pics just made me drool... We make stuffed jalapeños with pepper jack, shrimp, and a whole slice 'o bacon wrapped around. More drool and now I'm suddenly hungry at 11pm my time. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, what brilliance. Love the entire menu and would like it for lunch today please, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG--what a feast!!! Everything looks so good. And I made your cauliflower recipe last night, and we both loved it, so that will be going into my regular rotation of veggi dishes! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover