Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Beautiful People, The Beautiful People


Great, I'm gonna hear that part of the song chanting in my head for the rest of the day.

We celebrated Christmas with out-of-town family at my mom's house on Sunday, and then had dinner at my sister's house Tuesday night for her birthday.  Thirty five!  She's my YOUNGER sister.  You know what that means don't you?

Anyway, I have pictures from both events.  Bare with me while I bombard you with strangers.


First up, Hood River family Christmas at my mom's.







































My sister's birthday get together.
(Please notice my little food whore.  She's like a mini crackhead.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.)










And last, but not least, a few from my sister's Christmas party a couple weeks ago.






I put those pictures of me in there for you, Makaila.
And yes, it hurt.


5 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I love the little name thingees (what are those called?), so cute. The Kid looks so big in that first photo. Somebody's getting old, lol. The Girl and The Baby look adorable as well and you,.....I'm so glad you shared photos of you. What a great couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Marilyn Manson's song is now STUCK in my head :) You really do have such a beautiful family! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I was signed in with my OLD account. So if you respond I will never see it. Okay FIXED. Merry Christmas again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those parties look like they were such fun! It's fun that you got to celebrate Christmas with all the kids--I'm sure they must have had a blast. Your mother is obviously into decorating--what a beautiful table setting and the wood and greenery placecards are a lovely idea. Enjoyed seeing pictures of you and your sweetie--you are a cute couple :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely time you guys had! I love the centerpiece on your mom's table...oh, and the ornaments hanging from the chandelier. Have a merry merry Christmas, Mindy!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover