Thursday, July 19, 2012

More July Blooms


Yes, I was out in the yard with the camera again.  I can't help it.  It's July.  Everything is really starting to take off.

Another one of the phlox is blooming now.








Right in the same area is the PeeGee Hydrangea.
It's loaded with buds.


There's also bee balm, snapdragon, penstemon, a Black and Blue salvia that isn't blooming yet, a dahlia that isn't blooming yet, and a monkshood that's completely buried.
I need to go out and rescue him.








Down in front, the lady's mantle is still goin' strong.


Next to the bench is a pot of angelonia.






The geese (loosestrife) are a walkin'.







This rose is getting its second wind.




I've never been much of a marigold girl, but I'm kinda diggin' these big cream-colored ones.



My little herb section is fillin' in with the quickness.
Except for the basil.....grrrrrr.


This is the path along the back of the house.




The begonia bulb my mom started for me has its first buds.
 
 

The fuchsias in the pot that The Dad built on the deck are HUGE!
They all came back from last year.







This Blackie fuchsia came back as well.



A little of nature's red, white and blue.
Lobelia and coleus.





And last, Sunset lantana.




I'll have to head out to the front yard next.  :)



8 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous. I would love a pee gee hydrangea. Must add it to the list. Is Coleus a perennial there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Mindy--your garden looks scrumptious! I love every bit of it. Your fuchsias are just amazing--that soft pink one is so pretty, and I love the bottle edging on your pathway. Your garden is beautiful--I don't know how you do it with all your youngster responsibilities as well--you are a busy gal! Have a fabulous weekend--I want to grill chicken, no matter what the weather dishes out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden looks great, Mindy. I love the lantana and the pale pink fuschia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden looks beautiful. So many varieties. I love the peegee hydrangea. I do need this in my garden....somewhere. I really like how your pathway is laid out and the bottle border. I am doing this slowly but surely in mine.

    Yael from Home Garden Diggers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colors! Your garden looks like a wonderful retreat. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so much going on...a riot of color / love it!

    I do love lantana as an annual...here in western pa it does so nicely ...very hardy once it gets going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, your gardens are beautiful!! Visiting from jugglingactmama.blogspot.com from Link it Up Thursday – hope you’ll come visit me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiting from Fishtail Cottage. I was looking at your garden and thought, "Must be in the PNW." Funny how we can tell that just by the plants and how they are doing. I am in Eugene. Just going through some of your other posts. Love your garden and home! Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover