Monday, June 18, 2012

Purge, Organize, Clean

In that order.

My goal this week is to go through closets, cupboards, the garage, etc. and get rid of the crap that is cluttering up my house and my brain.  I'm tired of digging through piles of stuff I don't need to get to the stuff I want.

This morning I went through the bathroom closet and threw out a bunch of junk that should have been thrown away years ago.  Then I wiped down all the shelves and organized what was left.  Ahhhhh, that feels good.

Next up, the kids' closets.  The motto:  Get it out of here!

Here's some eye candy to keep me motivated:


































5 comments:

  1. When I saw that pretty green beadboard wall, I thought that was yours. Isn't that your shade of green?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I can see the allure. Having stuff organized really makes life easier in so many ways, doesn't it? It's like de-cluttering your brain too. I bet Goodwill got a nice donation from you.

    Sorry I've been gone from your blog for so long. I hope everyone is well and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do the exact same thing. It's just such a daunting thought. I get overwhelmed when I start a project like that. I'm definitely inspired by your pics though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that closet full of organized plastic bins. I am in need of a clean out myself. Have fun purging!!

    Distinctly M

    ReplyDelete
  5. In January, I went on a mission to clean out 16 years worth of who knows what that had accumulated thru many moves and was piled in my basement. Somehow it all seems to sneak back in - how does that happen?!

    Ah, to be insanely and perfectly organized (a girl can dream)!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover