Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

Since I never had the chance to pop in and say Happy Thanksgiving yesterday, I thought I'd poke my head in today with some pictures of our feast.  Dinner was at my aunt's house and my contribution was Cauliflower Gratin, (which I'll share the recipe to in another post), and sugar cookies.

I hope everyone who celebrated, enjoyed the day with their families.

Here's a look at ours:




















How did I forget to take a picture of my mom's pies!!??



I had a moment of insanity last night, which led to me leaving the house at 10pm to hit up a couple of the early bird sales.  
I didn't get home until 2:30am.  
I haven't been up that late since pre-kids.
Then The Kid woke me up at 6:30 this morning and I headed out to the stores again.
Yes, insanity.
This mom seriously needs a nap.

5 comments:

  1. Love the cute apple placecard holders. So cute. Food looks amazing and your kidlets are adorable as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks yummy!

    Your kids are soooooo adorable.

    Sue
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, good! The cookies are wonderful...as is all the food. I chuckled at the bowl of gravy ~ my mother used to have bowls just like that. Fond memories! The kids are soooooo cute ~

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. The table is so pretty. I like the cracked glass candle holders. I have some like them with redbirds on them. Are you going to post the recipe for the blackberry/walnut salad? It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I missed this blog post as I had only stumbled on your site just a couple of days and just wanna say I have now started to follow you! Anyway, about your table setting, this was really an awesome and inviting table. Love the cookies and the I love everything on top of your table. I can see that you are really passionate on decorating this table.

    Somehow, I hope you also have time to visit one of my bookmarked wholesale tablecloths store I also just found recently. Their stuff are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover