Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Operation Shared Bedroom

Clearly I've lost my mind.

Thanksgiving weekend is always when I start in on the Christmas decorating.  The Dad pulls everything down from the attic and I spend the entire weekend, plus usually into the following week, making it look like Santa threw up in every room.

Thanksgiving is next week.  That means Christmas decorations come out next weekend.  That means the house will be a disaster for a week.  That means I won't get anything else done.  That means December will be here and I'll be a crazy person.  Why am I telling you this?

This is why:









Yes, those would be pictures of The Girl's room - as of last night.  
 Gutted.  Stripped.  Naked. 
This morning I got the rug out so it can go to the cleaners.




Yep, the week before Thanksgiving, I decided it would be a good idea to start in on the Shared Room project for The Kid and The Girl. 

Clearly I've lost my mind.

In addition to that list of to-do's on her dresser, which in and of itself is enough to put someone over the edge, I also have a baby room to figure out, Christmas gifts to work on, a car insurance company to fight with, a new car to purchase, two days a week in physical therapy to go to, breakfasts, lunches and dinners to make, laundry to wash, a house to clean - oh yeah - and two kids to take care of.  

Clearly I've lost my mind.

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget Yourself to take care of mama! Good luck you over achiever you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have lost your mind but I'm excited to see what you do with the room. You've been pinning some mighty cute pins on pinterest! How do your kids feel about it? My kids would be so excited to share a room. They love it when we have guests and they get to share a room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you lost your mind? Haha...just kidding:) I'm sure the room will turn out great. Is that your decorating assistant in the pics? As for Christmas...just let The Dad do the decorating this year, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I love the striped walls in this room...so cute! I'm your newest follower, I'd love for you to follow my blog too.
    Thanks,
    Sally
    loveofhomes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover