Thursday, August 4, 2011

Glazed Doughnut Muffins

Raise your hand if you like doughnuts.  Yeah, who doesn't like doughnuts?!  I think we all can agree they don't suck.  The dispute may be over the type of doughnut.  I'm an old-fashioned glazed girl.  Or twists.  Or raised glazed.  Apple fritter if I'm in the mood. 

There's a little doughnut shop by my sister's house that makes the best doughnuts in the world.  That may be a bold statement, but there is no comparison.  They are hands down the best doughnuts I've ever eaten.  And I've eaten a lot of doughnuts in my day.

This recipe is another one from my Breakfast Pinterest Board.  I probably should be making things in the order that I pinned them, but I was too excited to try these, so they got bumped to the top of the list.

If you too, would like to eat a Glazed Doughnut Muffin, click here.

Here they are coming together at my house:


Ready for the oven.


Cooling.



Glaze.


I may or may not have dunked mine in the glaze three times instead of the directed two.



The kids like doughnuts with sprinkles, so we put some on a few.



Fun, right?
AND yummy.
This one's going into the 'keeper' binder.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! if only ou new my obsession over cupcakes! I AM SO trying this at home!
    I love coming over to your blog. You should know that it has become one of my favorites! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I raised my hand!! Ha!! I love doughnuts..maybe a little too much. A glazed doughnut/muffin sounds like a match made in bakery heaven

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going to the beach in a few weeks and I'm looking forward to this little doughnut shop at the beach week go to. They are sooooooo good. I need to try these muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - no, really,...OMG. The glaze really makes it lustworthy. I don't think my waist will be happy if I copy these so I'll just live through you on this one. Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im so guilty of sometimes just eating the tops of the doughnut. mostly cause of the icing and the sprinkles. if we get them at work, i sometimes get greedy and sneak two.... but eating only the tops counts as one right? these look so yummy....

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover