Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chocolate No-Bakes

I'm not a big sweets junky.  I'd much rather have a big piece of yummy crusty bread and a hunk of cheese.  But sometimes I just get a hankerin'.  Tonight was one of those nights.  I remembered some nummy treats I had pinned when I saw them over at Alicia's blog, Thrifty and Chic.  I headed back over for the recipe and had everything I needed.  Score!  And I didn't even have to turn on the oven.  Double score!  And they came together in less than 10 minutes.  Triple score!

I've had no-bakes since I was a kid during the holidays, but I've never made them.  These live up to the memories and then some.  You will definitely want to go get this recipe.  It's seriously taking every ounce of willpower I have, not to consume every last tidbit, and then clean up all the evidence before The Dad gets home.  These are amazing

Here's how they turned out at my house:





Yeah, I'm gonna need to go eat another one now.....

2 comments:

  1. Do these go on the stove? Or no cooking at all? They look awesome of course. Mmmmmmm, Chocolatey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these so much when I was a kid - we were allowed to make these while my mom was at work (not sure of the logic as I think a burner would catch the house on fire faster than the oven but who am I to question?). When I was with my daughter in Nebraska earlier this year I saw them at a bakery and nearly fainted I was so excited...(sad I know.

    ReplyDelete

I love and appreciate all your comments. So don't be shy, just say it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover